Open Letter to Google

Once upon a time there was Gooogle, there was Gmail and there was YouTube.

And Google bought YouTube which was nice for a while until Google thought that just because they owned YouTube it was a good idea to join YouTube with Google, Gmail, Blogger, and some god awful entity called Google Plus whatever the hell that is.

You all are making my life a living hell.

My Gmail, YouTube and Google searches usually don't coincide with the various portions of my life. You all don't seem to understand or care about this. You all seem to think that my public life and my private life and my geek life and my dating life and my church life and my gamer life and my music life and and my blogger life and my mommy life where I have to manage things for several different children all coincide.

They don't.

This is annoying as hell. The number of times I have to sign in and out of sh** all day because you all have no respect or caring for the different portions of my life is annoying.

I don't appreciate having to constantly uncheck "keep me signed in" because I don't want to be signed in. Everywhere I go on the web, there you are, following me. At least I only have one facebook account to sign out of for the same reason. But you all are insidiously burrowing into too many aspects of my life and it is annoying, intrusive and just downright creepy.

And just when I got used to the effing black bar and it actually became useful, you got rid of it.

Why is Google determined to make the user experience hellish at best and pathetically disappointing and inconvenient at worst.

Please explain this to me.

Comments

Popular Posts