Biting My Tongue


The biggest problem with Facebook and Twitter is that the people who run those sites actively dislike black people in general and black women in general.

Following this post you will find links to several articles from varying perspectives written at different times. Try all come to the same conclusion: Social Media works overtime at silencing black people who speak up about the nuances of our oppression. Worse, they don't bother to truly follow up when our posts, tweets and comments are trolled by white people who have no problem hitting the Report This button and having our voices silenced from an uncaring space.

That atmosphere has driven me back to my dusty blog space where honestly, I can say what the fuck I want.

So, I'm back. And anything I would have said on Facebook and Twitter will now be posted here.



Comments

Post a Comment

Everyone on the planet but NoSlappz is welcome to post a comment here.

Popular Posts