Emergency - Everthing Must Go

Earlier, I posted the message below on Craig's List - The situation is pretty urgent so if you're interested please call my cell 513.884.7726.

Why We Are Moving - The Saga

I lost my job in June. We managed to stay in our rented house as I akreay had a second part time job but a major part of our income was lost. In August I had to have emergency surgery further straining our income with medical bills and lost time off the job.

While I was still recovering at my mother's home, our electricity was cut off because our landlords never completed certain electrical repairs to the house. We could not make the repairs because we do not own the house and our renter's insurance does not cover liability for the work that needs to be done.

Even if we could have found a way to get around the legalities of spending money we didn't have to make repairs to a house we don't own, we were stopped in our tracks when we recieved service papers stating that the house is being forclosed on anyway. Despite the fact that their mortgage was $500 and we've been paying them $795, the landlords have still managed not to pay for at least as long as it takes to be brought into forclosure status (I'm told six months).

So, we're moving in with my mom. We'll hang in at her place through the holidays and build a new place together in the spring. Meantime, it's been two months and I don't know how much time I have to get the furniture out of the house. It's great stuff, I just don't have any place to put it.

(This post has been updated to reflect current events and has been greatly changed from the original content.)


What we're selling.

Craig's List - Furniture Post
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/fur/112697500.html

Craig's List - Car Postings

'97 Mercury Tracer
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/car/112700101.html
'93 Chevy Lumina
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/car/112699302.html

Comments

Popular Posts