Happy Halloween

It was a year ago at the beginning of October, I joined the general blog explosion of 2005. It seems that anyone who didn't already have a blog got one last year, including me.

Sometimes news, political and current events can seem so far away or they don't seem to touch our own lives. I thought I would have to travel far and wide, well at least across my city, and interview tons of people to get decent posts. However the best stories I published here - the ones that were most pertinent to current issues and hot debates were literally right outside my front door.

I only had to open my eyes to my neighborhood and the folks around me to find my favorite sports hero, mistrust of the police, denial of birth control, politics, biometrics - not bad for year one.

I'm glad you stopped by. I hope you've enjoyed reading here.

Ya'll come back now, ya here.

Comments

Popular Posts