Dinner with Joe Biden

So I got this lovely invitation, ok, auto sent email, asking if I'd like to go to the Ohio Democratic Party State Dinner, where Joe Biden is going to be the speaker. And I thought, hey, why not? Maybe I should go. After all I am an Ohio Blogger. And what girl doesn't like to glam it up now and then. I can dig up a dress, get my hair done, spend a nice day at the spa, toss in a mani-pedi and I'm off to formal dinnersville.

But who would I go with? Alas, ye Olde Matey has to work (Congragutlations to Ye Olde Matey on his new job!) and Mum and College Arabella are going on a trip together that weekend.

So...I've got until May 31 at 12midnight (sounds so Cinderella-ish) to get two tickets for the low, low price of 199.99.

Anyone wanna come with?

Comments

Popular Posts