Occupy Cincinnati

By now you should have heard of Occupy Wall Street - it's only the biggest populist peaceful uprising to take place in America in decades.

And the rest of the country is taking notice. So now there's Occupy Boston, Occupy Seattle, Occupy Chicago....you get the idea.

And you best believe the establishement is fighting back and fighting dirty.

That hasn't stopped some folks from organizing Occupy Cincinnati.

I promised myself that I wouldn't take part in any protests until I officially graduated with my Associates Degree. I'm breaking that promise for this protest. I'm taking my neighbor's borrowed tent, my sleeping bag and some supplies and I'm going to camp out with occupy Cincinnati this weekend.

And if we get arrested...damn. Just damn. But oh well. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

And what the hell have I been blogging for six years for if I can't even put my money where my mouth is?

So this post will be for updates on what's happening with Occupy Cincinnati.

Here are some links:

OccupyCincy.org

Occup Cincinnati Site Moved to Lytle Park

Occupy Cincinnati on Facebook

Occupy Cincinnati on Twitter

Comments

Popular Posts