People I Need to Pimp Slap

I Know You Got Soul



It's been a long time I shouldn't have left you
Without a strong rhyme to step to
Think of how many weak shows you slept through
Time's up I'm
Sorry I kept you
-Erik B & Rakim


Mr. Miagi told Daniel-san: When life is out of focus return to basic principle of life: breathing.

For me, hip hop is the breath of life. Hip hop describes so much in such a succinct and fluid blend of meausured poetry and prose, that to immerse oneself into true hip hop is to begin to breath. Treble, bass, flow...ahhhhhh.

I have been angry. So angry that I could not speak. And it seems that once again, as my generation has done for the past two decades, I must turn to hip hop to express the unexpressable, to give voice to what can only be described as sheer, complete and entire rage.

Of course this song does not express that. It's merely my way of saying sorry I've been gone for a bit, I've been focusing on school and simply to pissed off at the way the GOP is dominating the media discourse to speak coherently.

But I'm back and soon should have something of substance to add to the current discourse. But in keeping with my newfound pisstivity, I leave you with a list of people I would gladly slap with my pimp hand down five strong and just as gladly bear the assault charge for. They all deserve it. Every last one.

Rush Limbaugh
Sean Hannity
Ann Coulter
Karl Rove
Dick Cheney
Bush Sr.
Bush Jr.
Bill O’Reilly
Anybody that works for Fox News
Tom Delay (that's for you Jo, I got yo' back girl)

Comments

Popular Posts