Goodbye 2007

Seems the end of the year is always a time for reflection.

I’ve averaged about a post a week for 2007. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Another site I post on frequently asked for the best posts that bloggers thought they had done all year. So I went back through mine and here are what I choose as my own favorite posts from 2007.

Blessings to You and Yours!
Have a Happy New Year !

The Sky is Falling
About Snow Panic in Cincinnati
Forgiveness
About Forgiving my daughter and my fear of the police
Our Government as the Harry Potter Story
A comparison of the Bush Administration to the Potter Series
Chasing David Pepper
A case of mistaken identity
All or One
A tiny slice of every day bigotry
My Racially Divided Local Election Recap
My Take on the November 2007 Election

Comments

  1. Black Fist, Black Power, Black Nation!
    Happy New Years To ThatDeborahGirl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Everyone on the planet but NoSlappz is welcome to post a comment here.

Popular Posts